Portable Device for a Photographer to Show His Work

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Questions thread
kelpdiver
Senior MemberPosts: 1,817
Like?
Re: Portable Device for a Photographer to Show His Work
In reply to Dionis, Mar 29, 2013

Dionis wrote:

I have the older Asus Transformer Prime that is still at the 1280x720 resolution, but they went on to release a 1920x1080 model and this one does have an sd reader and a usb port built into the detachable keyboard, along with a micro sdhc port on the tablet itself.   You can transfer the images over and then display in the lightweight form.

kelp diver,

So you are confirming I can keep video and photo files on a tablet like your Asus and play them back?

What is lightweight form? What platform would be used to play back video? I am used to using Windows Media Player for videos on my hard drive.

Yes, certainly that is true of the transformer.  I suspect it's true of the other 2 as well.  Having the micro sdhc option gives you a cheap upgrade to capacity.

The Transformer without the keyboard is a tad lighter/thinner than the ipad, I believe.  The keyboard attachment might be half a pound, but then gives you a second battery and a runtime of close to 15 hours.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow