Princess Leia wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

President Obama is right. I appreciate that he does not give up his fight against the evil gun lobby.

He is fighting the wrong fight...guns are not the problem...killers, irresponsible parents, bad environment such as Chicago, NY and DC (all Democratic controlled), uneducated, Godless and most of all, he MUST TALK to his fellow black people why the crime is VERY HIGH amongst this group!

Do away with these mean Democrats and the gun killing problem will be overcome!

I repeat the problem is not GUNS...it is the mental health of the person who wants to kill. Remove guns, a killer will still kill.

You are infringing the rights of the millions who wants to own guns to protect their homes and loved ones.

Look at Australia, criminals are celebrating, they can go house to house not scared of getting shot and sexual assaults had gone up because they know they can without getting killed!

Strain you brain, Princess: where is your life safer, and particularly safer from gunshots? USA and Australia? Consider the answer carefully, maybe you will find the right answer and come to the right conclusion. 

We have security guards armed with guns to protect our business and we are loaded all the time to protect home, yes we feel safer...

Robert it is your dumb choice to let criminals have guns and not law abiding decent people....thats your stupid world, can't help you with that!

USA is a big country. Police cannot be everywhere to protect us from criminals. In NJ,  it takes 29 minutes to response to armed robbery and 59 minutes to a rape 911 call!

It is a fact black on black crime is VERY HIGH, Obama should address it!

In fairness: answer my question. It is literally dead serious.

USA of course because we have the means to protect ourselves from criminals unlike in Australia, criminals are winning...

I didn't know this.

So tell me, armed guy pull a gun at you telling you to tell your wife to undress, what are you going to do?

I have no wife and no weapon. You, Princess, went into the trap in another thread to admit that you often do not carry your gun either. So, assumed you have a wife and find yourself in your fictitious situation, I guess your wife will undress. Possibly even better for her than if you carry your gun and try to get it out of your pocket, but meanwhile the villain shoots you and then rapes your wife.

coz' I am remotely connected to my business from home most of the time idiot...anyway, I thought the Ethiopian woman is your wife...now I know why, you have any one you love to protect so hammer is sufficient then...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow