Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
schaf
Contributing MemberPosts: 706
Like?
RX100 new owner - couple quick questions
Mar 29, 2013

I just picked up the RX100 this morning and the battery is charging. I have a couple quick questions for current owners.

For the Mac owners, are you using AVCHD or MP4 video format?

Is there a parameter to set to get the lens to retract when entering playback mode to view stills or video?

I am uncertain what is called the "left button and right button." I have downloaded the PDF manual but can't seem to find this.

I have read a number of people adjusting the AWB to add a click or two of Amber but I have been unable to locate this option in the menu system.

I am primarily a RAW shooter but am going to try RAW+JPEG here. I am going under the assumption that this will use the Fine JPEG format as there does not seem to be an option to select anything else. Are you find the JPEG defaults for Contrast, Saturation and Sharpness set at "0" are good or you have bumped them one way or the other?

Thanks in advance!

Schaff

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow