Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hen3ry
Senior MemberPosts: 8,712Gear list
Like?
Re: Blogger Ming Thein: GH3 a "consumer appliance"
In reply to MichaelKJ, Mar 29, 2013

MichaelKJ wrote:

mpgxsvcd wrote:

It sounds like he got the GH3 confused with some other camera. Maybe an older Nikon camera or something. His conclusions are irrational.

Blanket statements like yours are of little use.  What specifically did he say that you think is irrational?

Michael -- one minute you are calling for the adoption of behavioral science definitions in re "bias" and the next you are challenging a statement that a piece of writing based wholly on personal impressions and opinions is "irrational". Apply you behavioral science standards, my lad. Personal impressions are irrational by definition!

I studied behavioral science too.

I also read Ming's piece with some astonishment. The emotion is obtrusive throughout, the language is extreme. Irrational is a very moderate judgement of it.

Cheers, geoff

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow