how can i judge whether its is geniune or not?

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Questions thread
ak1981
Regular MemberPosts: 167Gear list
Like?
Re: how can i judge whether its is geniune or not?
In reply to subodh, Mar 29, 2013

Hi,

I am from Kathmandu, Nepal. I bought Sony A57 from chadni chowk, Delhi last December 2012. although i find difficult to find out Sony DSLR camera in good price. Some suggest me Canon or Nikon is best or even they said Sony SLR are worse one don't buy it but i don't trust those sellers i just believe in what the world says about Sony like the fantastic reviews of Sony SLT around the world specially from dpreview. My first camera was Sony a230 then i bought A55 i would say 55 is fantastic camera but just lacking is its battery capacity and no manual handles in HD video. after using it about a year i bought the lovely A57, perfect body size, battery capacity and manual handle in video. wow! Ok so when they given me full box pack and shown me the seal (hologram sticker) that Sony put it in box, even they explain me if we void that seal they wont return it even Sony will not accept it. Idk you checked that seal or not?

when i open the box stickers like AVCHD logo top of flash and TRUBLACK sticker at LCD screen are there already. may be the latest pack of 57 would not contain those sticker but if you bought the sealed box and they give you warranty card don't worry, stickers doesn't symbol as genuine product.

I saw your other post about 57 picture quality. I would say SLT cameras are little different from the traditional DSLR. It will takes time to be fully familiar with your camera, practice hard and read manual a lot. I hope after sometime you find 57 is the best camera in its class.

Cheers, Have a nice day and Sony Rocks!

Regards

Afzal Khan

ak1981's gear list:ak1981's gear list
Sony DT 30mm F2.8 Macro SAM Sony SLT-A77 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow