Question about Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Anders W
Forum ProPosts: 18,134Gear list
Like?
Re: The D5200 EXIFs from I-R are BS…so what is Nex-7 as well?
In reply to LTZ470, Mar 29, 2013

LTZ470 wrote:

Anders W wrote:

LTZ470 wrote:

Mjankor wrote:

texinwien wrote:

LTZ470, imaging resource has made a clear statement about many of their Nikon test image EXIFs being bogus. Specifically, they use a Sigma lens that has a software bug that causes it to report a narrower aperture in the EXIFs than was actually used when coupled with some Nikons at some apertures, thereby significantly understating the exposure the Nikons got on some shots. They have repeated this statement on some Nikon DSLR reviews where the issue comes up.

The EXIFs are bogus, and don't support your erroneous claim that the E-M5 meters slower than most other cameras. Those are the facts.

See here for more info and instructions on how to find imaging resource's statement on the issue.

tex

Cool. I had wondered about that.

So why is the Nex-7 twice the shutter speed?…lol…bogus…if I tell you the moon is made out of cheese you find some crackers...

It seems you are the cracker-finder here LTZ. You are buying all the false leads one after the other instead of checking the real evidence.

Yes, a crack in the OMD Shutter Speed vs other cameras, it's always slower and thats not good for what I shoot…maybe OK for you guys shooting statues and the like, but not for action and wildlife...

OK. If you are not really interested in the truth, then just forget it. I must admit I would have thought better of you. But apparently I was mistaken.

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow