Can the X20 be saved? :-)

Started Mar 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 12,492
Like?
Re: Can the X20 be saved? :-)
In reply to DS21, Mar 28, 2013

DS21 wrote:

For most X20 buyers there is nothing that needs to be saved, no matter how much Fuji messed up with the camera, it will be still readily embraced by the "mini Leica" crowd. It seems Fuji knows what they are doing.

I think Fuji knew what they were doing with the X20. But what a contrast so far...

The X10 came out and before too long it became clear that circumstances not-all-that-uncommon could cause it to generate obvious white circles as round as if they'd been punched from the image. And the fans insisted it didn't happen, they said the people getting the 'orbs' must not know how to use the camera properly, etc. etc.

Now the X20 comes along and before anyone has really come to grips with all the best settings, people are writing it off as no good.

The X10 got the benefit of every conceivable doubt on Earth and the X20 gets condemned as no good after a dozen shots get posted. From what I've seen thus far I'd take an X20 any day over an X10.

-- hide signature --

It's nice to say that nice pictures are nice.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow