Battery drainage on my flash

Started Mar 21, 2013 | Questions thread
KhAjUr
New MemberPosts: 12Gear list
Like?
Re: Battery drainage on my flash
In reply to ktownbill, Mar 28, 2013

Bill,

I am not particularly smart when it comes to multimeters. I will have to ask one of my friends to do that, unless if you know of any diagram or step-by-step instructions. I was just trying to figure out if it was my flash or do all canon flash do the same. Or maybe it was my battery brand.

I do not use my flash a lot, just occasionally. rechargeable lose power a lot if they sit inside or outside the flash. So I have to remember to charge them everytime I need them. But the Energizers are always ready and I usually have to carry only one set and they do not run out of juice for about an hour (and I am usually done with flash by then). I have been looking to buy Eneloops lately. People say they do not discharge like other rechargeable do. But am not sure how much juice does a fully charged set has.

Thanks !

KhAjUr's gear list:KhAjUr's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow