Hey all you E-5 users....

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
DMills611
Junior MemberPosts: 28Gear list
Like?
Re: Hey all you E-5 users....
In reply to David Stinson, Mar 28, 2013

Always nice to see- and hear from- fellow E5 folks!
In response to your question/poll...I am very happy to have the dual card slots in the Oly flagship (and one of them NOT being a tortoise-nervosa XD card !)..the 2cents from my photo-habits of air shows and landscapes, is that the CF cards are almost always faster to write to- especially in the all important 'burst mode' with fast flying aircraft. The benefit of having a second card slot there is that I will use the SD cards for static display/crowd/ etc, and keep the still-pricey CF cards empty for the flying.
Seems to work out well, as SD cards are much less.$$$ and ahotting bracketed images ( primarily for HDR ) they fill up quite quickly.
I have a few UH1 grade but they dont nescessarily need to be that fast for tripod/ static work....im dying for Airshow season in N.A. to fire up again!!

dm

DMills611's gear list:DMills611's gear list
Olympus E-30 Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow