DPR's downhill slide continues with the Sony NEX 6 Review.

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Richard Franiec
Senior MemberPosts: 2,158Gear list
Like?
Re: I would suggest...
In reply to chillgreg, Mar 28, 2013

chillgreg wrote:

DonA2 wrote:

Richard Franiec wrote:

that if you see so much wrong with the DPR review, you should visit "User reviews" and write your own to your liking. Why start another inflammatory thread on Forums?

Regards

Richard

Well, he has repented, sort of.  Your 'write your own review'  is an excellent suggestion.  If nothing else, he is definitely a good writer.

-- hide signature --

Don V. Armitage

Well thank you kind Sir. Maybe I shall do a mini review of the 5R. It certainly deserves one, living in the shadow of it's big brothers.

My suggestion stands.

Using Richard Franiec's logic (who may not be a troll, but didn't do himself any favours with such a pointless comment), if I didn't like my meal at a restaurant, I should just go and cook my own meal. Or if my mechanic didn't service my car to my satisfaction, I should buy some tools and do it myself. Maybe some people prefer to work that way.

Troll? How? Favours? I don't look for one. Pointless? I thought that my comment was right on point.

My favourite restaurant and mechanic enjoy the open and honest discourse I have with them, and appreciate my continued patronage and referrals rather than seeing me take my business elsewhere, potentially spreading negativity about them.

All good

Greg

Patronage for this website is not required. In other words, if you are not happy with the service, go somewhere else and leave satisfied "customers" alone.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow