NEX Birding - Spring Migration (55-210+DH1758)

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 21,898Gear list
Like?
A few other 100% crops
In reply to Ari Aikomus, Mar 28, 2013

Thank you.  I don't like posting full size shots online, as a precaution to having the shots stolen or used by someone else...it's just become a habit of mine, not because all of my shots are wonderful and someone wants to steal them, but just because if I loosen my rule-of-thumb once, I may end up doing it more and it may come back to bite me (I have had images illegally used and had attempts to sell them or claim them as someone else's).

However, I could provide some 100% crops from the originals, so you can get an idea of the full size resolution's quality.  It might have to wait until the weekend when I've got more time at home to go through the shots and take a few crops.

I have posted some 100% crops from this combo in the past as well, in case it helps...I still have those crops in my Dpreview gallery.  Here are those crops if it helps you, and until I can post additional crops from these shots...

Resized

100% crop

Resize

100% crop

Resize

100% crop

Note that these were all shot in JPG fine mode, not RAW - they are straight from the camera samples without post processing.

View them by clicking on them so they can be seen at larger size.

Hope that helps - I'll see if I can grab a few more 100% crops from some of the recent shots too, if it will help.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow