My thread has been moved to the panasonic forum! Locked

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Neil_SI
Neil_SI MOD
Regular MemberPosts: 175Gear list
Re: My thread has been moved to the panasonic forum!
In reply to doto41, Mar 28, 2013

Hey folks,

A quick update – I’ve spoken to some of the moderators involved and this was just a genuine misunderstanding between us.

A request was made by a moderator, in good faith, outside of this area of the forum, to move what they thought was a Panasonic only thread to that forum.

This was gracefully done by one of our moderating team, who in hindsight after inspecting all of the comments, realises that it shouldn’t have been moved without further consideration or discussion, but at the time of the request, felt it seemed reasonable.

The way the moderating works here is each moderator can move a thread out of their forum, but they can’t move a thread from another place into their forum. So that’s all that’s happened, it was a honest attempt at helping one another with moderating requests.

We’ll obviously take a little more care with those requests and of course, from our side, we’re aware of what the expectations here with regards to certain posts that may not necessarily adhere to the guidelines – but we promise to use as much common sense as we can – and thanks for all your feedback with that.

Hope this helps and that you can all go back to enjoying posting.

Any problems, feel free to give us a shout.

-- hide signature --
 Neil_SI's gear list:Neil_SI's gear list
Leica M8 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +6 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NeilNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow