First Impression on NX300 (unpacked)

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
tjobbe
Senior MemberPosts: 1,196Gear list
Like?
Re: First Impression on NX300 (unpacked)
In reply to tecnoworld, Mar 28, 2013

tecnoworld wrote:

Several Italian shops are offering on preorder the 20-50mm version (both black and white) at about 600-650€. What about the price in other European countries?

there is no 20-50 offered in Germany but the 18-55 only. I as well do not believe the 20-50 to be a good lens for the NX300 as to me it is the slowest performer regards AF in the NX line up and bundling that with the very fast AF the NX300 can handle seems to be a bad start for those reviewing the "smaller Kit".

As the 18-55 OiSIII, that got shipped with mine, now  no longer has that ugly stiffer Zoom from 40mm above, I am really happy mechanically with that one. Although I do believe it will still have the same tendency to produce flares when shot into sunlight.

Anyway.... I will try my 20-50 from the NX1000 Kit later to validate my above AF assumptions

tjobbe's gear list:tjobbe's gear list
Samsung NX20 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX30 Samyang 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Samsung NX 85mm F1.4 ED SSA +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow