Challenges We'd Love To See:

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
christian jacob
Regular MemberPosts: 130Gear list
Like?
Re: Challenges We'd Love To See:
In reply to Deleted pending purge, Mar 28, 2013

I would like to see more challenges for (all kinds of) table top photography, rather egotistical I fear as I fare better in those as in others (even if i am aiming for last place I end up in the middle...).

As for hosts, the ones I like most already do those sometimes (hmm, seems to be a connection there ), else I remember the ones whose challenges I won't enter, so I can't really answer that part.

Also I would welcome the return of the "My best picture this week" challenges.

vqueen had some interesting "literary challenges" two years ago, but I think gave up as the entrants only bothered with an literal interpration of the title only  -- and, as she wrote me, got rather angry being dq'ed , something which would happen again, so I fear this is out of the question.

But generally I like challenges that don't give too specific instructions on the motive and execution ("Mountain lake at sunset in winter, HDR"), but more guidelines for interpretation (for example "A story behind: Lovers and Couples"), even if I nearly always only get an idea after those close -- the greater variance of motives make the voting far more interesting and less exhausting than seeing fifty different photos of two flowers of the exact same type.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow