Flat view
NinaH
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Zoom lens advice needed
Mar 28, 2013

Nina

Thanks a lot in advance

If someone could give me some advice about which would be the best option for occassional festival or holidays use. to go along with my other lense. Or if there is an even better option that i havent found

I have previsously had a panasonic point and shoot digital camera with a 20x optial zoom, how do these lense compare to that distance- or does it not translate like that- sorry if this is a stupid question

What about the 100-300mm?- although i think this one looks to large so may have ruled it out.

I have been looking at the panasonic 45-200mm or the 45-175- but this is more money, so is it worth it. Also is there really much different in the zoom power of these two? .

I go to a lot of music festivals and wanted to add a zoom lens to my collection for more close up shots as im usaully near the back of the crowd.

I am kind of new to photography and wanted some advice. I have a GX1 with a kit lens as well as the 20mm pancake lens.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow