unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
More nonsense
In reply to HBowman, Mar 28, 2013

HBowman wrote:

mrkr wrote:

HBowman wrote:

Of course, some may Pixel peep to come close and erase this differences but I speak about direct raw output. The one who pp or adjust something just fake and bias the real result. The Dp3m is just naturally more accurate without any adjustments (especially white balance, if correctly mastered by the operator of course ...).

If it is due only to the lens ... what a hell of a lens then !!

'I speak about direct raw output' - what's that meant to be? Doesn't make any sense at all.

'The DP3M is just naturally more accurate without any adjustments' - naturally?

'The one who pp or adjust just fake and bias the real result'

Seriously? What the heck is the 'real result' and what is 'fake' wth pp (post processing)?

Granted - English isn't your first language. But even so: what a complete nonsense.

Where is the non sense ??

Take a photo , export it in jpeg mode without touching any cursor. Are you sure that English is YOUR native language ??

C'mon guys... This start to be ridiculous (and not by my side).

Damn, between grumpy old men and Fame seekers, we are wonderfully served on this forum. So much bellicosity !!

-- hide signature --

All your claims about the colour superiority of the DP3M based on RAW to JPEG conversions, using default (!) settings in SPP (I take it)?

Who in the heck has told you that such standard conversions are anything to go by when making judgements about colours and comparisons between the different DPM?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow