Started Mar 28, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ErickMoral
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
Hotshoe extension cable with 2 hotshoes
Mar 28, 2013

Hello everybody, its been a long time since I was around these forums, so long that I even forgot my previous email account for posting, so Im starting a new one, I hope I can be of help.

I wanted to know if anybody has experiences with Rocketfish Off camera Hot shoe cords for canon cameras, since I've just bought one of these and noticed that it actually has 2 hotshoes: it has one on top of the connector for the camera (the hotshoe) and it also has another one at the other end of the cable (which has the thread for mounting on light tripods). I've read the instructions on the box and it says that this extra hotshoe is for connecting "hotshoe accessories" but I was actually wondering if I can just plug another flash unit on it and fire both at the same time, not as different groups nor A-B configurations, just fire both of them.

My camera is a Canon 60d and my flashes are Vivitar TTL compatible, and by the way the hotshoe cable clearly says on top: For single TTL use only. But Im not sure what that means.

The hot shoe cable is this one: http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/cameras-camcorders/RF-CANTTL.html

Thanks!

ErickMoral's gear list:ErickMoral's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow