New Epson WorkForce_very poor Draft print quality

Started Mar 28, 2013 | Questions thread
Serhat Abaci
Regular MemberPosts: 221Gear list
Like?
Re: New Epson WorkForce_very poor Draft print quality
In reply to printwoeman, Mar 28, 2013

I dont quite understand your point of view, since draft mode its obviously a mode for "bad printing" at all...
Since I use in all my Printers refilling options and even the Printers of my customers are using either cheap 3rd party cartriges supplied by me or I am offering a full service incl. time-to-time visit and refilling the cartriges.
My customers using following printer: HP Officejet 8000 refillable cartriges, HP Officejet 8500 refillable cartriges, Epson Business Inkjet B-510DN high yield 500ml refillable cartriges, serveral Epson Workforce Pro with high yield refillable cartriges, Hp officejet 6000 with CISS.
I service and maintain the printers it self and also provide IT support regarding printer drivers, fax options and Workgroup-share.
I always save an all workstation the printers settings to "high quality" since due to the refilling options ink is at least 80% cheaper then its OEM godfather. Yes, i am aware of the fact that high quality drasticaly reduces the printing output... but all those printers above aren't a single printing solution. Most of them are heavly used for flyers, business documents and for printing trainingsfolders

Serhat Abaci's gear list:Serhat Abaci's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow