Blogger Ming Thein: GH3 a "consumer appliance"

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
amtberg
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,411
Like?
Re: Blogger Ming Thein: GH3 a "consumer appliance"
In reply to Winston Loo, Mar 28, 2013

Winston Loo wrote:

This has been mentioned before.  He's biased towards olympus and regularly reviews olympus gear. I tried to comment on his blog to correct some inaccuracies but he censored my response.  That turned me totally off and in My mind, he's a biased reviewer.   a good reviewer will try to be objective.  He isn't.  From the first few lines he already tells you that he didnt even want to do the review.. So why did he?  Did someone PAY him to do it?  Your guess is as good as mine... IMHO, i find him an oly fanboy and I won't bother with his posts in future, because he censors comments that are contrary to his.  It's his blog.  He can do whatever he wants. I just want others to know he doesn't take alternative views..

Agreed.  When a reviewer starts off by saying that he didn't really try out the camera fully because he was just turned off by the "feel" of it ... you can pretty much disregard what follows.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow