NEX 6 - I could kick myself!

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
lmtfa
Contributing MemberPosts: 821Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX 6 - I could kick myself!
In reply to Akai Suddeth, Mar 28, 2013

Akai Suddeth wrote:

This whole thread had me literally laughing out loud. I am seriously considering getting the Nex 6 as I have put a lot of miles on my 5n, which still works great.

You and the majority of the reply's posted get the essence of my post. I'm not mocking my camera, the NEX 6, turn each negative into a positive. I'm being sarcastic towards the remarks on these items made by the dpreview reviewers.

This is the first camera since I purchased the Nikon D700 that I enjoy using. In fact I use the 6 daily, for the fun of it. DPreview put this review out nearly 6 months after its release. I and others have been using the 6 for many many months and disagree with some of the cons pointed out by the reviewers. Why? Because we use it. The rating system matters to some and to others it could be a deal breaker, which is not fair. Not much present owners can do except to dispute what is written. Will prospective buyers believe me? No. They will lock focus on a reviewer that tested the camera in a laboratory with high tech equipment but didn't bother to sit on a bench in the park and analyze those photos. I thought my post was rather whimsical. Thanks for taking my post in a humorous way. I think I made my point, don't believe everything you read.

-- hide signature --

(i)lmtfa added to amino acid for molecular biological studies

lmtfa's gear list:lmtfa's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 Sony Alpha NEX-6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow