Show Your Snaps...March 25, 2013

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hollander
Senior MemberPosts: 1,351Gear list
Like?
Re: Show Your Snaps...March 25, 2013
In reply to Digirame, Mar 28, 2013

Digirame wrote:

Those are fantastic photos.  I see you used the E-510 camera.  I had been using the E-500 and E-510 cameras (I still use them occasionally too).  But decided my upgrade path was the Canon T2i (550D) camera (I bought two of them about a year ago).  I don't have lots of money to spend on gear, but it's been worthwhile with the decisions I've made.  I'll just be patient when it comes to upgrading.  It's interesting watching all these different cameras coming up from so many different brands.  Whatever it is, it's going to get better and better.  I sure like taking pictures indoors without a flash and things like that, or getting nice photos on very dark cloudy days up to ISO5000.  I know from discussions on this forum, people would like a 24 megapixel Rebel, but I'm still happy with the 18 megapixels.  Olympus froze that development at 12mp (with their DSLR cameras), so 18mp still seems pretty good.

Thank you Digi, I just knew that you would see that I was using the E 510. Going on the cruise I did not take my E3 or the E620. The E510 is still my favorite camera. I remember when you were looking for another camera. You did put in a lot of time and research before settling on the T2I. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Well I've bought the T4I, it was a very good deal at Future Shop on Cyber Monday. And yes I think 18 MP is plenty good enough.

-- hide signature --

Rob.
To keep my brain active I'm trying to learn CS3 and Lightroom 2 , only to get more confused, because I don't read the manuals.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Hollander's gear list:Hollander's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MGNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow