Show Your Snaps...March 25, 2013

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Digirame
Forum ProPosts: 29,130
Like?
Re: Show Your Snaps...March 25, 2013
In reply to Hollander, Mar 28, 2013

Those are fantastic photos.  I see you used the E-510 camera.  I had been using the E-500 and E-510 cameras (I still use them occasionally too).  But decided my upgrade path was the Canon T2i (550D) camera (I bought two of them about a year ago).  I don't have lots of money to spend on gear, but it's been worthwhile with the decisions I've made.  I'll just be patient when it comes to upgrading.  It's interesting watching all these different cameras coming up from so many different brands.  Whatever it is, it's going to get better and better.  I sure like taking pictures indoors without a flash and things like that, or getting nice photos on very dark cloudy days up to ISO5000.  I know from discussions on this forum, people would like a 24 megapixel Rebel, but I'm still happy with the 18 megapixels.  Olympus froze that development at 12mp (with their DSLR cameras), so 18mp still seems pretty good.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MGNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow