Serious doubts on the D7100 at high ISO

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kelly M Jones
Regular MemberPosts: 394
Like?
Re: Serious doubts on the D7100 at high ISO
In reply to edo21, Mar 27, 2013

edo21 wrote:

As i wrote in the previous post i've to say something more about my way of living photography.

I'm not a photographer, I am a physicist working at the moment in the IT and communications field. I use one half of my photo production for work as i wrote in a previous post, and don't use to post process anything. This is the normal part.

The other part of my production is a personal research i conduct since i bought this camera.

It's about the relation between the light and the place where i live, Matera, that is not a common place. It's a place where man lives continuously since the Upper Palaeolithic. At present there is a large scientific and cultural gap of what happened here across thousands of years.

In the 400 - 1600 (and over) range here there is the dark side of thousand years of history

at least as important as the sunny side.
I want to thank particularly Hulamike, fireplace33, and Mako2011 for their post.

Wow, I really envy your explorations. You beautifully described your work. I will not say anything more with regard to camera choices other than to say I look forward to what you produce with whichever camera you use.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
lessNew
noneNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow