Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
doto41
Forum ProPosts: 11,336
Like?
I just want to say thank you
Mar 27, 2013

To all the support and encouragement I got in the last day or so, it enhanced my feeling that this is much more than just a virtual photography forum, but more like a community, maybe even a virtual family, of many civilized, interesting, knowledgeable and kind people, who share their knowledge, help each other whenever possible, and enjoy each other's work, learn and be inspired by it. Now that I'm allowed back, it is a privilege to belong here.

I think the moderator realized his mistake, and promptly corrected it, while there might be differences of opinion about locking the thread, not everyone admits to have made a mistake, and for that I admire his action and thank him.

To my friends Raaj, Louis and the others who took this very seriously, I would suggest letting bygones be bygones, and would feel very bad if my coming back would cause anyone else to leave, we all appreciate both your work and comments, and the forum would be much poorer without them.

I want to thank you all deeply.

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DovNew
MikeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow