New Canon Rebel closing the gap on M4/3s

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
007peter
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,215Gear list
Like?
I understand....feel somewhat NAKED having sold off all my canon stuff
In reply to Jere Landis, Mar 27, 2013

I can definitely relate to what your saving.  I shot with canon dslr for about 7 1/2 years before I sold off all my canon stuff and gone 100% mirrorless (both m43 and nex).  While I love my new mirror-less setup, I do have an uneasy NAKED feeling of not owning a DSLR.

Yet when I had my canon dslr, it was mostly setting in my closet while I used my mirrorless for most of my daily shooting.  The lack of use is why I sold my dslr, but then again, I'm feeling this PULL to buy another Canon DSLR...so I can have it sitting in my closet again???

Strange isn't it?

Jere Landis wrote:

I've been a Rebel user for about three years, having used 10D,30D,40D, before that. I went to the Rebel because of size and weight. I've also been using M4/3s for about two years,.....

If I am serious about the shots I want to take, that they may be enlarged and printed, I'd go for the T2I. With the coming of the new and smaller Rebel, it's tempting to rid myself of all and go for it. I think the only thing holding me back is the size of the lenses. Then again, if I did that I'm afraid I'd miss my EPM1, it's sooo easy to take with you. Not trying to stir up anything here, just random thoughts.

007peter's gear list:007peter's gear list
Nikon D3100 Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow