Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Knorp
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,003Gear list
Re: Same treatment here
In reply to Choi, Mar 27, 2013

Choi wrote:

doto41 wrote:

My thread: "Through the arched corridor (2 versions)" has been moved without my knowledge to the panasonic forum, even though it was taken with a Leica lens on a panasonic camera. This might be the work of a moderator, which means I probably will have to leave this wonderful forum, I have so much enjoyed, and not be able to post on it. I know you guys don't care, and am asking what can be done??

thanks

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

My recent "Myanmar" thread has been done the same too.  I really feel sorry about that, especially there is neither PM nor explanation from the moderator.  I see it a matter of courtesy for the moderator to send a PM to the poster, informing and explaining his choice.  The OP may rather prefer a "deletion" to "moving to another forum" option.

Why put the cart in front of the horse?

Best,

Choi

Hi there Choi,

what a disappointment and what a shame. I share your feelings in regard to the moderators not taking full responsibility for their actions and deploy no communications whatsoever to the poster.

Let's hope for better times ... 

Please keep posting here 

All the very best.
........................................................................................................
Bart

Knorp's gear list:Knorp's gear list
Leica M8 Leica M9-P Pentax K-5 IIs Olympus E-M1 Sony Alpha 7R
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NeilNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow