Blogger Ming Thein: GH3 a "consumer appliance"

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,313Gear list
Like?
Has already been discussed here at great length
In reply to StevenN, Mar 27, 2013

My take:

Ming is a very skilled photographer, the Gh3 was still put to good use to him.

As a reviewer I think he lacks an unbiased stance.
- he did not take the camera out ot often because he didn't like to. This gives other camera's a better chance to get aquanted with if he likes them. This personal facto interferes with objectivity
- He is clueless about video. I think GH3 was specially designed and aimed for video. if you don't understand it, you cannot review the cam as whole
- He uses absolutistic remarks on what clearly is subjective. You cannot always use "I think" or "personally" but in my view, he should have doen this much more.

I have seen this before from him. Soform what I have seen from him he should try to me objective and if he does not have the skills to test the camera for what it is aimed for, may be he should leave the reviewing up to those that can putthe cam to the test.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow