First impressions Nex 6

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
beetle0042000
Regular MemberPosts: 251
Like?
Re: First impressions Nex 6
In reply to Astrophotographer 10, Mar 27, 2013

Astrophotographer 10 wrote:

Its a bit early for me to say. Looking over some landscape shots I took of the same scenery the other day they both look terrific. It also depends on the lens. The Fuji 35mm and 14mm lenses are superb. I used a Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens on the Nex 6 and that worked really well too.

So far on those it would be hard to pick one over the other. The Fuji usually stands out in dim light type scenes where other cameras colours go awry, the Fuji seems to get it just right. Not sure how the Nex goes in that scenario as I haven't had it long enough.

Greg.

thx a lot.Do report back on the sony colors and how they differ from the fuji ones after a bit more hands on with ur nex 6.

One final thing.how easy is to get good pics from fuji without too much fiddling with the camera?? I mean if you don't mess with the exposure compensation and shoot in aperture priority(by keeping the shutter speed dial and iso on auto) can you still get those properly exposed good lookin pics with wonderful colors or do you have to tinker ard with exposure compensation dials ??  I ask because often am not good at figuring out the right exposure. How's the nex 6 metering compared to fuji ??

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow