New Canon Rebel closing the gap on M4/3s

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Charles Pike
Senior MemberPosts: 1,148Gear list
Like?
Re: New Canon Rebel closing the gap on M4/3s not.
In reply to MAubrey, Mar 27, 2013

I didn't mean to start a argument.  What I am just saying is that we each have very different needs for what our cameras can do.  If I were younger, I would still be keeping all of that equipment.  I love Nikon, and it never ever let me down.  I shot for newspapers, weddings and special events.  Then one day it just got to be to much to carry, and my subject matter changed as well. I now shot street, and the smaller camera just fit my subject matter better.  But never let it be said, that I didn't love my Nikons, as I owned a bunch.  Nikkormat, FE, FE-2, (2) N8008, (2) N90s, (2) D100 and my last one was the D200.  I have also owned the following lens: 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 105mm, 135mm and the 180mm.  All primes and as fast as I could afford.  Actually I owned many of these lens twice as cameras went from manual focus to auto focus.  And don't even ask about speed lights, or camera bags.  Each of us uses the equipment that works best for what we shoot.

www.photosbypike.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow