>>>> Street Photography eXchange #37a <<< Locked

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
apaflo
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,854
Re: But to those who yield, he is much more gentle
In reply to hexar, Mar 27, 2013

hexar wrote:

That makes this forum public and not the fact that no iquestions can be asked to an individual .

You can address questions to individuals.  You cannot restrict others from also replying to your question.

Whether you think that is appropriate or not is an opinion that you are fully entitled to, but not one that can in any way be enforced.  (Specifically you cannot do anything that tends to make another member feel forced not to post such a response.)

As I do not believe the rules set in this respect can satisfy me I am out of this forum after having tried to contribute in all positiv sense  for the second run after a silly confrontaton with ONEANT in the past that made me back up .

You have the options here of, 1) flagging an article with a complaint, or 2) sending a Private Message to a moderator.  If indeed something inappropriate occurs in the future please do use the facilities available.  (And I would ask that people here never respond to articles they believe are inappropriate.  Let the moderators take care of it.)

Cheers and thanks for the joy I had anyway.

I don't think that I am at all alone in saying that your very interesting and often unique opinions have been of benefit here to everyone.  I cannot imagine that anyone here would not want you to continue to participate.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow