Tamron AF 200-500 the verdict is in......

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
maxeythecat
Regular MemberPosts: 324Gear list
Like?
Re: Tamron AF 200-500 the verdict is in......
In reply to brian14478, Mar 27, 2013

brian14478 wrote:

Your pictures are looking very good...Its a lens that will only perform better with your next alpha. Try to remember early to frame or compose your subject. With 500mm it will always be tempting to 'fill the frame'.  These examples if i centered them and left very little of the whole scene, they wouldnt be the same, ..just something i thought to mention....that and your pics and the lens are looking 'sweet'.

good deal, i remember hoping you could get some good pics with the vivitar...brian

You're right about that...guess I'm so enamored with the quality of this lens that it's beyond tempting to "show off" a bit with the clarity you get when shooting a subject. I'll get over that pretty soon, though! As for a newer camera, I've already started on my "wish list" for my next Alpha...my A35 is beginning to experience minute glitches and I know they'll get worse as time goes by. Guess I'll be stepping up to at least an A57 soon, maybe even the A65 or 77 by the end of the year...with the prices down it shouldn't be too difficult to save the money, especially for the '57....hey, I can even buy it brand new rather than a used one!

maxeythecat's gear list:maxeythecat's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 Sony SLT-A35 Sony SLT-A57 Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow