Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jere Landis
Senior MemberPosts: 1,694Gear list
Like?
New Canon Rebel closing the gap on M4/3s
Mar 27, 2013

I've been a Rebel user for about three years, having used 10D,30D,40D, before that. I went to the Rebel because of size and weight. I've also been using M4/3s for about two years, being sort of taken by the size and mirrorless concept. In fact I have four of them. Since the coming along of new models every nine months or so, the previous models sell really cheap, thus I'm able to have the four. Every now and then, I get out the T2I, and each time I do it feels relaxing and sort of a release. I am still using M4/3s mostly, but can't figure out exactly why, lest it be the smaller size, and smaller bag to carry. If I am serious about the shots I want to take, that they may be enlarged and printed, I'd go for the T2I. With the coming of the new and smaller Rebel, it's tempting to rid myself of all and go for it. I think the only thing holding me back is the size of the lenses. Then again, if I did that I'm afraid I'd miss my EPM1, it's sooo easy to take with you. Not trying to stir up anything here, just random thoughts.

Jere Landis's gear list:Jere Landis's gear list
Canon EOS 550D Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10 Olympus PEN E-PL3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Olympus PEN E-PM2 +11 more
Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Olympus PEN E-PM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow