Through the arched corridor (2 versions)

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
doto41
Forum ProPosts: 11,214
Like?
Re: Ciao , Dov :
In reply to janlu, Mar 27, 2013

janlu wrote:

janlu wrote:

Hope you are well !!... and about the pictures ... to my eyes i prefer the composition in the first one , but i like the grain in the second one also if it has a bit more contrast.....

For me i will do a version with the composition of the first one and the PP/mood of the second one with adjusted contrast.... i also like the second one but the framing (also if they are not so much more different) seems to me that is working more pleasant to my eyes ,at least, in the first composition...

Hello again dear Dov... i realized that the composition is the same  ..... but  the strong  added contrast in the second one is hiding some important lines in this structure , changing the composition to the eyes....

Wow ... is the first time i quote a post of mine and replying to it.... Maybe i need a doctor...

Gianluca

-- hide signature --

At least you are having a virtual conversation with someone you really know as always nice to know what you think

best wishes

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow