Has the X20 met or failed your expectations?

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ttan98
Contributing MemberPosts: 993
Like?
Re: Has the X20 met or failed your expectations?
In reply to Absolutic, Mar 27, 2013

Absolutic wrote:

Sunshine_boy wrote:

I have been reading rather conflicting comments and opinions from actual users so far and to be honest I have not yet seen sample images to impress me for a camera being launched with such clout.

So my direct question to X20 users is: Did you really get what you were expecting to get? If not, where would you say the camera (or Fuji) failed you?

Also, having tried the X20, do you think it'is worth its price or would you rather have gone for the X10 or some other model or brand?

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Sunshine
Visit my website for lots of pics and fun...
www.sunshine-web.com
ps If you see someone without a smile on, give him one of yours...

I am perfectly happy with everything other than short battery life.  There are small quirks, like, I would like a normal on/off button.  I wish it would be slightly cheaper.  I wish there was a fn2 button since certain things not covered in Q menu, I would like to be able to assign to fn button.   Other than that it is a fantastic camera.  Having a real optical viewfinder is a treat.

I tried all the others from RX100 to Canon S100.  Well I am lying, I have not tried LX7, but I did own LX3 for extensive period.   So far i am happy with X20 and not planning to get rid of it soon.   I think it the most compelling compact camera I've ever owned.

IN Jpeg mode, did you find any watercolor effect or smearing from the images for ISO 100-800?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow