Veteran MemberPosts: 5,322
Like?
Re: My HS50 EXR - Impressions ...
In reply to Peter71951, Mar 27, 2013

Peter71951 wrote:

wymjym wrote:

Peter71951 wrote:

Hello Lloydy,

Your "findings " that the Fujifilm S100fs has a better IQ than the HS50 is pure nonsence. Such a statement is a fairy tail. I still own a S100fs (collecting dust) and now the HS50 too. The HS50 is years of technical developement ahead.

Peter

Peter,

I see several possibilities here:

your S100fs is faulty

you never learned how to use the S100fs properly

you are partially blind

you are just trying to wind people up

you are trying to justify your 50's purchase

your opinion of what is good image quality does not correspond with most others opinions

you are having a bad day and decided to vent

good luck with your 50

wj

You forgot just one option: the S100fs is a hype and is founded on nothing. If the S100fs was way better than the HS cameras I would never have bought these cameras. btw is it your habit to insult people?

Peter

when introduced the S100fs was not hyped nearly as much as current day fuji cameras, but no matter, the image quality was very, very good.

I have no idea why 'you' do anything. The hs is probably a better camera in all regards except...image quality.  IMAGE QUALITY!!!!

if you find any of my comments insulting...then so be it, they were not meant to insult...only to state my opinion of some possible reasons as to why you hold this very flawed assessment of the S100fs' image quality.

wj

-- hide signature --

nikonfujicanonandricoh

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow