Finally...Tamron beats Nikon

Started Mar 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
pdxflint
Forum MemberPosts: 71Gear list
Like?
Just a thought...
In reply to Shotcents, Mar 27, 2013

for all you folks who are bent out of shape because someone repeats themselves in multiple threads, and you feel put out because you don't agree, yet you feel he won't stop expressing his opinion until everyone agrees with him... (is that about right??) here's a suggestion: Try to ignore the threads you don't want to read. Why is that so difficult? There must be hundreds of threads on this forum more to your liking. At least I'd hope so. If you keep coming to the ones that irritate you, and then engage in the usual back and forth BS, you're also part of the whole equation. This entire thread has become silly, but there are a handful of folks participating in the silliness, not just one person. If you think the thread is just trolling, don't take the bait. Especially over and over again. That's what I don't get. Anyway, I'm done. This forum seems to have a very unfriendly vibe to it. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, it's just frankly too unpleasant, or at least it seems that way.

I'll leave you all to your bickering.

Cheers.

pdxflint's gear list:pdxflint's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 (IF) DX +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
VCNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow