My thread has been moved to the panasonic forum! Locked

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Daniel74
Contributing MemberPosts: 710Gear list
Re: My thread has been moved to the panasonic forum!
In reply to olivier_777, Mar 27, 2013

olivier_777 wrote:

100% wrong moderation.

A forum is not just a brand, it's a community of people who share common interests. We may like to show images to our community because, somehow, they relate to the common interest of the community. If the moderator doesn't understand that he doesn't understand this community.

Yes, I thought that's what it was, but it looks like dpreview wants to maintain strict delineations between the fora.

Fora just like conversations can develop organically, change directly, grow and broaden, but if the admin do not support this, I don't want to ruffle any feathers and will go and post in the genre fora. Some great pictures there too!

This place has been a great welcome for me at the dpreview and I am really fond of many members here and look forward to their contributions. But I can still check in, if not contribute...

Daniel74's gear list:Daniel74's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 Schneider PC-Super-Angulon 28mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2/25 +2 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NeilNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow