Tamron AF 200-500 the verdict is in......

Started Mar 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
maxeythecat
Regular MemberPosts: 323Gear list
Like?
Re: Tamron AF 200-500 the verdict is in......
In reply to Markr041, Mar 27, 2013

Markr041 wrote:

Shield3 wrote:

maxeythecat wrote:

....and it's a winner. The quality, the detail, all that reach...to say it's the best lens I have ever owned is putting it mildly....I'm getting so many good shots that it's hard to pick out which ones to post! It's a vast improvement over my older Tammy 200-400 and MILES ahead of my cheapy Phoenix...in fact it can run rings around that POS and still have power to spare. As stated in an earlier thread it's the most expensive lens I've ever bought but after spending a few days with it I can honestly say it's worth every single nickel I've paid and then some:

Were these straight out of the camera jpg's? This one looks very digital and bad IMO.

I agree; this is poor quality

Aside from a few that had some very minor tweaking for color and exposure, they're all JPEG straight from the camera, including the shot in question. Admittedly it's not that great but I'm still on the learning curve so I guess I'm entitled to  a few duds as I go along.  Anyway, see what you guys think of these pics I took yesterday and this morning...as said I'm still a bit of a novice so any critique is welcome:

maxeythecat's gear list:maxeythecat's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 Sony SLT-A35 Sony SLT-A57 Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow