DP1 Merrill / DP2 Merrill / DP3 Merill - what are the differences

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Questions thread
panpen
Contributing MemberPosts: 799
Like?
Re: The lenses. Claims of colour differences...
In reply to HBowman, Mar 27, 2013

HBowman wrote:

The one who say that skin tones out of the DP2m are good is just blind and never worked with any pro agency or professional models such as Elite or Ford or IMG.

I doubt any PRO would use such limited camera for pro work. For most of us it is hard to see any differences. I have both and after reading your review, a while back, I did some tests. I get different results using a few K degrees for white balance that I can see shooting the same scene using the same parameters with both cameras. There are a bunch of so called pros over fredmiranda freaking out about the 'huge' color improvement on dp3 over dp2. They go that far they would never even consider a dp2 if it doesn't output the same colors as dp3. Hilarious. people freaking over nothing other that smoke. The funny part is they don't even own the cameras. They just heard  someone over the Internet pointing it out. People believe anything these days.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow