Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chkproductions
Contributing MemberPosts: 874
Like?
LR 4.3 Blackout???
Mar 27, 2013

Maybe someone has an answer - using LR 4.3, on a Win 8 64 bit, 24 mg ram, I7 proc - selecting an image, choosing "edit in" and working on the image in an external editor (PS, etc) then saving it and going back to LR where it now is with its external adjustments.  When in the Develop module if I continue to do some adjustments, my screen goes black for a blip and seemingly rewrites the image along with the interface.  It blinks with every adjustment I make.  The blip to black stops when I go back to the Library module.  This does not happen if I just make adjustments in LR only - but when I have edited an image in an external editing program through the "Edit in" menu command.

It seems to be a video card issue, but the blip to black never happens in any other program.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  I am also going to post this in the Retouching forum.

Thank you.

Samsung i7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow