My thread has been moved to the panasonic forum! Locked

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Margouillat
Regular MemberPosts: 429Gear list
Re: My thread has been moved to the panasonic forum!
In reply to bkxmnr, Mar 27, 2013

I used to have a Leica M6, now I shoot Nikon, but when I see a neat little Leica café, I get in, and I'm usually welcomed as a fellow photographer who believes in the same spirit that leads the usual Leica photographers groups...

While I can understand the global "each to own" theory, this is quite too much, as it pinpoints a very basic commercial move unwanted in a forum were the picture is more important then the brand and were a D-Lux can stand next to a M240 without shame or jealousy... This is quite rare in this site, and such islands of peace should be kept and protected (My "official" Nikon forum is bursting with dust and AF rants, drowning newcomers who might have more interesting questions to ask...)!

Rules are made so that people in a given forum can use them if someone stir trouble... This wasn't the case !

-- hide signature --

"Un photographe, finalement, c'est quelqu'un comme les autres, mais qui prend des photos." - Man Ray
http://www.flickr.com/photos/archivue/

Margouillat's gear list:Margouillat's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D3X Nikon Df +1 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NeilNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow