Started Mar 27, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cten
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
HS30 EXR: JPEG+RAW; file sequencing
Mar 27, 2013

Apologies for repeating First part of this. I wrote to FujiFilm via their support site, and have not received an answer of any kind. I'm pretty satisfied with the camera - especially the long *manual* zoom and the EXR program - and would prefer not to return it.

Has anyone here actually recorded JPEG+RAW with this camera? When I try, I just get two identical .raf files, with no .jpg. I haven't found any other settings that might affect this - advice appreciated. Firmware glitch? Something else?

Having taken a couple of thousand photos, I'm noticing another file issue: the images are not named in taking order. For example, a set of burst shots gave a series of files numbered

S0363547-562

S0373563-572

When I sort these in file order, a single shot taken the next day

S0364060

got stuck in the middle. I can re-sort by taking date/time in Windows Explorer, but all four of my editing programs present files in name order, making quick review (to discard all the junk shots) very tedious.

I assume this has something to do with burst shooting. Again, haven't found a setting that ensures all shots being labeled in taking order.

Help please!

Thanks-

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow