NEX 6 - I could kick myself!

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
SimonOL
Contributing MemberPosts: 832Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX 6 - I could kick myself!
In reply to cptrios, Mar 26, 2013

cptrios wrote:

I don't really get all the ire about DPR's review. They seem to be pretty objective about it and there isn't much in there to disagree over. Plus, since when is a Silver "bad?" It's not like they panned the thing...it's still a positive review.

The NEX-6 is great for people who liked the 5n but want a viewfinder. Any disappointment is probably more from the crowd who wanted a 7 with the 5n's sensor. Totally different groups, the latter of which was never likely to get much love from Sony.

Couldn't agree more - seems like an objective review to me, and a good score at the end for the 6.

The first couple of posts were enjoyable with their irony but...

For anyone who already owns a 6, does it really matter what the review says if you are happy with your camera and it does everything you want it to do? Nothing has changed because just because a score isn't as high as you expected It's still a great camera.

Reading endless comparisons between models seems like a road to unhappiness. Just enjoy the camera for what it is and go and take some photos.

Peace

SimonOL's gear list:SimonOL's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow