Food for thought - FF vs M4/3's cost

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 18,329Gear list
Like?
Re: Food for thought - FF vs M4/3's cost
In reply to String, Mar 26, 2013

String wrote:

Not in the least to be honest for a variety of reasons.

Sure, you can put together a "fairly" light kit using any DSLR however you much more versatility with m43. I don't want to lug a big body, lens and tripod around anymore. Ever.

The most versatile kit you can use is a decent bridge camera but that kind of talk can get you shot around hereĀ 

Now if I was shooting all day in a studio, it might be a differnt answer but I'm not so enough said.

I really hate how the current higher end DSLR's seem to have forgot their roots and just keep getting bigger and heavier. I loved the original OM series and Olympus has gotten back to its roots; they made photography fun again (at least for me!) with a small and very capable system.

Now with all that being said, what does tempt me is buying into a Leica rangefinder system.

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --

For the person who is good with a hammer, everything in life tends to look like a nail.....
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow