Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RudyPohl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,955
Like?
My first on location report from the "Dark Side"
Mar 26, 2013

Well friends, it's been 5 days now since I defected to the Dark Side and took possession of my new Nikon, state-of-the-art, flagship, crop-sensor, D7100, super-duper DSLR camera!!!! I've shot tons of photos with it, both in my test studio and in the field - chickadees, squirrels, owls, geese, flying seagulls, people, cattails and more...., I read almost the entire manual and then went and shot some more. (I'm not getting any work done in the business this week, LOL!)

I've decided to share my two main initial challenges with you all in order to encourage you and to give you a good laugh! So here they are:

1) I have a sore back from lugging around the camera! (OK, I don't want to hear any "I told you so's" out there, especially from the UK crowd!)

2) I'm having a tough time producing images that look as good as my FZ200 images.

Well, that's all for now. This is Rudy Pohl coming to you from the Dark Side.... over and out!

Cheers,

Rudy

Nikon D7100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow