Finally...Tamron beats Nikon

Started Mar 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
marike6
Senior MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
Re: How many times are you going to start this exact same thread?
In reply to Shotcents, Mar 26, 2013

Shotcents wrote:

paulski66 wrote:

pdxflint wrote:

paulski66 wrote:

I'm not trolling it. I asked a legitimate question.

I think it was less a question than a comment.

No, it was a serious question. The OP has started the exact same thread numerous times now. Each time, he uses the same three pictures to "support" his "argument" (but no, say, comparisons to shots made with the Nikkor, or real analysis of the strengths/weaknesses of the two lenses, etc...).

I am honestly curious why this behavior. But, whatever...

And BTW....the above is a lie. I actually posted comparisons with the 70-200 VRII. Later I will post shots comparing it to the 300mm. No doubt Paul will again crash THAT thread.

Paul didn't "crash" anything.  He's a Nikon user with as much right to post here as anyone else and all he is doing is giving his opinion.  Too bad if you don't like it.  I totally agree with Paul, as for some reason it's important to you to continually prove to the world that you have a good Tamron lens.  If you want to create the same thread over and over again, don't be upset when others call you it.

Here are the shots showing the comparison with the 70-200VRII...

Cheers,

Robert

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
VCNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow