SIGN PETITION to Fujifilm to adapt Nikon Lenses to X-System!

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
urs_tha
Regular MemberPosts: 118
Like?
SIGN PETITION to Fujifilm to adapt Nikon Lenses to X-System!
Mar 26, 2013

Hey guys!

Sign here:

www.ipetitions.com/petition/nikonlens2xsystem

Spread the message! Post the link on your social networks, mail it to everybody, let's get a nice bunch of signatures!

Petition title:

"Fujifilm, please support your customers! Support the lenses, we got for our S5pro, on the X-System! Thanks!"

I want to mount my Nikon - lenses on to my Fujifilm X-Pro1 - body. I got them for Fujifilm bodies after all: My S2, S3 and S5pro !

I felt disappointed when I discovered, that Fujifilm supports Leica-customers, whith an adapter for M-Mount-lenses, supporting electronic contacts and all functions.

On the other side, we, the loyal Fujifilm S - customers, we only get 3rd - party - adapters, that leave us with a crippled lens: No AF, no vibration reduction.

Help us urge Fujjifilm to continue the support for us faithful clients, by signing up this petition:

www.ipetitions.com/petition/nikonlens2xsystem

Cheers!

Casio Exilim EX-S5 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-S2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-S3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
????New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow