Pulled the trigger on the RX1!

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
DRogers
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Re: Pulled the trigger on the RX1!
In reply to Braedel, Mar 26, 2013

Braedel wrote:

I'm still dizzy from clicking the checkout button at B&H for nearly $4K in camera gear but after reading all the RX1 reviews I just could not stop myself.

I've always been a Sony shooter starting with the F717 over a decade ago and then the NEX5n, NEX7 and the A77. I dabbled a little with Nikon's but could not warm up to them like I do with Sony.

I went ahead and ordered at the same time the EVF, extra battery, B + H Clear nano filter and the sinfully expensive lens hood. But what the hell, it's not every day that your wife gives you a free pass for this sort of purchase!

I'm keeping my A77 for landscape and wildlife photography but I have a feeling that the RX1 will be my go-to weapon of choice.

As you can imagine I'm super stoked but I always seem to order when they are closed for the holidays so I'm forced to wait a week or more to get started...

Cheers!

Mike

When I ordered my RX100, I had to wait 13 days because of Christmas and New Years. Darn near killed me!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow