Food for thought - FF vs M4/3's cost

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 27,277Gear list
Like?
Re: Food for thought - FF vs M4/3's cost
In reply to papillon_65, Mar 25, 2013

I'm not at all interested.  What I can't do within what I choose to do with the current kit isn't about hardware.   It's not about the weight, I find the current mass between me and the subject is as large as I want to go.   It might be about that first good experience with an SLR, against which I'll hold as the comparison to all others.

I took to digital SLRs for all the reasons one would, and dove in head first.   But after that time with them, once finding they aren't the only respectable game in town I'm happy to say goodbye to that form factor.  I can deal with fast subjects from time to time, in my own manner, but it's not like I have to make a living on that genre or want to make believe I can.   If I didn't have that decade with DSLRs, though, I'm sure I'd salivate at the potential to try it out now.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow