Would you offer a refund?

Started Mar 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
halfamo
Contributing MemberPosts: 611
Like?
Re: Would you offer a refund?
In reply to Henrikw, Mar 25, 2013

Henrikw wrote:

In 2010 I shot a wedding which went a bit wrong from the beginning. The bride was almost two hours late due to a car breakdown resulting in a very upset groom who had to beg the registrar to stay. The tensions were high all day and during the best man speech the groom told the bride to shut up when she was chatting to her mom.

Anyway - they paid for a package which included a £400 photo album when booking me. They were delighted with the pictures, but was a complete nightmare getting an album layout approval from them. She ignored countless emails and whenever she did come back to me she was demanding pictures to be changed and swapped around to the point where it seemed like a sick joke. After my final layout there was silence for almost two years and she now comes back to me saying they have been divorced and want a refund. Can't say I'm surprised they went separate ways.

I never counted the amount of time spent on designing the album, but if time is money then I certainly don't owe them a penny. Would you offer a refund after 3 years and lots of working hours?

If they were still married, would you still supply the wedding album, & what would it cost you ?

Do you have a contract ?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow